My friend Alicia and I try to get together once a month and have a girls day. Lately its been kinda hard getting our schedules to work out. We skipped June and if you get technical July. We finally followed through and got together today! We went to Subway and picked up lunch and then took Madi and Gavin to the park. Gavin is only three weeks older than Madi! I think (hope) that they are going to be great friends!
Madi and Gavin just chillin' on the blanket.

It was really hard to get them both to look at the camera!

This is Gavin. Isn't he cute?

Madi and Alicia.

Afterwords both babies just passed out. Life as a baby is so hard!
1 comment:
Oh...I heart you guys! Gavin & Madi will be the bestest of Friends! We will make sure of that! Thanks for the great day & can't wait to see you guys again at the end of the month. Keep checking back on my blog for my post. I will probably be in the next day of too!
Post a Comment